Wednesday 22 January 2014



Modern: I chose this font for modern because of it being bold and simple.  
Kids: I chose this font for kids because of the little people on top of the letters. 
Sport: I chose this font for sport because of it being in italic and looking like its moving or running.
Masculine: I chose this font for masculine because of it looking sporty and something that you would see on the front of a man based magazine.
Feminine: I chose this font for feminine because there are many serifs on each letter in shapes of butterfly's and flowers, something that a female would be more interested in then men.
Sophisticated: I chose this font for sophisticated because of it being italic and many serifs. Something you would find on the more sophisticated newspapers like the times and telegraph. 
Bold: I chose this font for bold because of it being crazy and it standing out compared to most of the other fonts.
History: I chose this font for history because it has many serifs and  looks like something that would be found on a old victorian book or newspaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment