Tuesday 24 September 2013

Photoshop logo evaluation

My image that I made using photoshop was made to look like a school logo. I used the colours green and black from the Ravenswood uniform to make it look mist like a school logo. I used many tools to edit my photo like gradient tool, the magic wand and the brush. I imported and used many images to help me with the overall logo. Some images that I found I used as a texture by adjusting the size and turning down the contrast and making it more transparent. Overall with everything put together it made the logo more realistic and seem a lot like a school logo.

To have improved my photoshop piece of work I could have made the colours look a bit more interesting by maybe turning down he brightness and contrast of some  and editing certain sections of the colour. I could have also chosen a font that maybe wasn't on photoshop and got one of the internet. But in the end I think if I was to improve i would just have to spend more time on learning how to use it  to make my understanding of it a lot clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment